- What information of yours is collected by us;
- How we use the information we collect;
- Your rights with respect to the information we collect;
- How we protect children;
- How you can opt-out of receiving communications from us;
- The security of your information; and
This policy may be updated from time to time without prior notice, so please check back periodically. If you continue to use our Services after such changes have been made, you thereby consent to the changes.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
When you register with, log on or visit our Website, when you participate in activities on our Website, and when you contact us by phone, email, via our Website or any other way, you may provide personal information, such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, postal address and payment information and information contained in correspondence. You may also provide us with other information, such as your gender, age, personal interests and marketing and communications data, including your preferences for receiving mailings from us. If you purchase products or services from us, we may collect information about the type of services or products ordered or purchased, and the date of the order or purchase.
Our Website may offer message boards, chat rooms, and other public forums, as well as other features through which you may provide us with user submissions. If you provide personal information when you use any of these features, that personal information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by a third party. We do not intend to collect additional personal information from you; however, you should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example, in a forum made available through the Website – that information may be viewed and used by others. We are not responsible for unsolicited messages you receive from other users. We encourage you to exercise caution when making decisions about what information you disclose in such public areas.
Information We Collect or Receive from Others
We collect information through automated tracking mechanisms and technology to make our Website more interesting and useful to you and for various purposes related to our business. For instance, when you visit our Website, we collect your IP address. An IP address is associated with the access point through which you enter the Internet and is typically controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your company, or your university. On its own, your IP address is not personally identifiable. We may use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency and ways in which visitors use our Website, and we may combine IP addresses with personally identifiable information.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Services and how users use our Services. Cookies are used to track the pages of the websites you have visited and do not retain any personally identifiable information such as your name, address or any credit/debit card information. The information gathered includes the number of visitors to our Services, the websites that referred them to our Services, the pages that they visited on our Services, the time of day they visited our Services, whether they have visited our Services before, and other similar information. This information is aggregated and does not identify any individual users. We use this information to help us improve how our Services work and to gather demographic information. We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. You can find out more about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage. You can find out more about how Google protects your data here: https://policies.google.com/privacy. You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to our Services by downloading and installing the browser add-on available through this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We also use click tracking cookies, Facebook Pixel (to track website behavior from FB advertising), HotJar which records user mouse movements for optimization and Google Ads conversion cookies.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Services and to enable you to use some of its features. For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of our Services and help the content you request load quickly. Without these cookies, the functionality that you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with this functionality.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our Services to remember the choices you make when using our Services, such as remembering your log-in details. These cookies are used to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences upon each visit to our Services.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button on our Services, and when you engage with our content through a social media networking website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram.
2. USE OF INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Provide our Services, including but not limited to the fulfillment of orders;
- Improve the content of our Services and enhance your experience;
- Communicate with you about Services, and respond to your inquiries;
- Send correspondence;
- Personalize your use and interaction with our Services;
- Analyze trends and statistics;
- Operate, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our business;
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our Services and prevent misuse;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and policies; and
- Otherwise manage and enhance our Services.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We will not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone except as described. We share your personal information with agents and service providers including third-party service providers for the purposes of fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, processing credit card payments, analyzing data and providing marketing assistance. We do not permit these agents or service providers to use or disclose the personal information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We also may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) otherwise with your consent.
We reserve the right to share or transfer any personal information we have about you in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business (including in the event of a divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
4. YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE HAVE COLLECTED
You have the right to:
- Know what personal information we have about you and request a copy of the same;
- Update or change any incorrect personal information;
- Ask us to stop collecting, processing and using your personal information in certain ways;
- Request the portability of your personal information; and
- Raise concerns regarding automated decision-making processes.
If you wish to do any of the above, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may refuse to comply with a request if the request is manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive in nature. We may refuse to comply with a request if the request is manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive in nature or where exceptions under the applicable law apply.
5. USE OF OUR SERVICES BY CHILDREN
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 18, and we do not intend to collect personal information from or about children under the age of 18. If a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, that child´s parent or legal guardian should contact us at email@example.com if they would like the information submitted by the child deleted from our records. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are age 17 or younger, you are not authorized to submit any content or information to us without the explicit consent of your parent or legal guardian.
6. OPTING OUT OF FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS
You may opt out of receiving email marketing communications from us at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in emails, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To opt out of physical mailings and telephone communications, you may email us at the above address. We will be sure your name is removed from our list as soon as possible after we receive your request. Please be aware, however, that even after your request is processed, we may, for a time, retain residual information about you in backup and/or archival copies of our database.
7. DO NOT TRACK (DNT)
Our Website is not designed to respond to DNT signals received from browsers.
8. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to using our best efforts to maintain the security of your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your personal information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to or through our Services. Therefore, you assume that risk by using our Services.
9. INFORMATION FROM USERS OUTSIDE OF THE USA AND CONSENT TO TRANSFER JURISDICTION
10. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our Services may contain links to other websites that are not under our control or supervision. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites including websites managed or controlled by our affiliates outside the United States and Canada. Third-party websites may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies, or no policies at all. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the third-party websites to see how your personal information will be handled before providing them with your personal information. We encourage you to be aware when you access any such third-party links and to read the privacy policies of each website that you access.
11. APPLICABLE LAW
12. EFFECTIVE DATE AND MODIFICATIONS
13. QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS